For the work The White Centimetre (2011), Karin Askham has collaborated with Darren Cabon and investigated the eroticism of men's formal wear through the intersection that the lines and creases form.
Karin’s photographic work has been featured in many publications including Attitude, Blue Print, Creative Technology, Echos, Hip Hop Connection, i-D, The Face, NME, Record Mirror, Time Out, Tank. She has collaborated with Duilio Pilloni, and most recently with Darren Cabon.
- 2001 Inhabiting, Gallery Lelong, New York.
- 2001 Affirmation, Frankfurterkunstverein, Frankfurt.
- 2003 Museum of Folkwang, Germany.
- 2004 Beyond the Limits, Mitra Tabrizian, Steidl.
- 2007 Mitra Tabrizian, Tate Britain, London.
- 2009 When Photography and Drawing Meet Fashion, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong.
- 2001 Beyond the limits, photographic project published in Different: A Historical Context, edited by Stuart Hall and Mark Sealy, and in the ArtBook, edited by Silke Muller, Phaidon Press.
- 2001 Futures: the journal of policy, planning and future studies, edited by Ziauddin Sardar.